Welcome to our Charity Hub!
If you are a registered charity, join today and start sharing your message by posting your blogs and articles in our charity news section. Once registered you can benefit from exclusive charity discounts and eligibility to apply for funding, when grants are available.
Youth can do it
Many of the young people the Prince’s Trust help are in, or leaving, care, facing issues such as homelessness or mental health issues, or have been in trouble with the law. They offer free programmes which give young people the practical and financial support they need to stabilise their lives. This helps young people develop key skills while boosting their confidence and motivation so they can continue to dream big.Find Out More
Shop Online! Support our charity shops
Does your charity have an online shop we can direct customers to? Get in touch at the bottom of this page. We can direct customers to your stores and raise the much needed funds you need to continue making a difference.
Realise your charity’s potential
From fundraising advice to finance and governance the FSI and its partners have the knowledge and expertise to guide your charity to success and help you achieve your goals. Visit the FSI website to find out more and help your charity grow.Find Out More
Small UK Businesses
What our website can offer your charity
- Post articles on our news page.
- Charity directory listing.
- Advertising on our website – Logo’s, contact details, website links and write ups.
- Access to our charity hub services.
- Access to charity discounts.
One time set up fee
- Have your charity’s logo alongside ours on our high street discount card available to your volunteers. There is a one off fee chargeable for this service, which is simply to have the artwork designed and manufactured. However once the print has been made it can used thousands of times over.
Become a charity partner today. Help us to help you.